Friday, October 24, 2008

Internet Marketers Rock!

Hello!
This is my first post!

I just got back from my first
Internet Marketing seminar and it was AWESOME!

I met some really awesome people who were soooo helpful and shared their ideas with me about how I can make a business! There is some awesome energy at JV Alert! Live-- Mr. Ken McArthur has a whole bunch of awesome friends who like him and like each other and even like to meet new guys like me!!!!

I met the amazing Gina Gaudio-Graves and she spent an hour with me showing me how to set up my funnel... she is brilliant! And hopefully I am too, now that I sat and LEARNED from her!


I got to film a salesletter video for a new product that Frank Sousa is putting out! Watch for it- it is an amazing little box thingy that I just could not put down! I don't know what it does, but it is soooo awesome! It will be at: MagicBoxes.net
and you will see MEEE!

I took A LOT of pictures and I am going to try to make them show up here. My good friend Paul has helped me soo much to learn how to do stuff on websites... he has a lot of AWESOME ideas! I will tell you more about him later... Check out my pictures! SEE YA!



the Stan Man with his new friend Eric Farewell!



The Stan Man with his crazy and awesome new friend Rick Butts!



The Stan Man and his new friend Brad Semp!



the Stan Man with his new friend Erik Stafford!




the Stan Man with his new friend Dr. Ron Capps-
He is helping me with my hygiene, I think...




the Stan Man with his new coach (and friend!)
Ken McArthur!




The Stan Man with his new friend Harris Fellman!
I think I pissed him off...


That's all for now, but I got more! Stay tuned... Digg me or RSS me or Delicious me or whatever but remember me AND COME BAAAAACK!

SEEEEE YAAAAA!

The Stan Man

6 comments:

harris fellman said...

LOL - you didn't piss me off. Just didn't know what you were doing.

I don't get pissed off too easily, my friend.

(Now, my buddy Sal ... he's got a short temper. Watch out for him.)

Harris

Anonymous said...

Stan The Man! I'm so glad you finally have a blog!! I look forward to being entertained on a regular basis but still won't be as good as live and in person!
Peace Out Stan!
Jackie :)

Michael Gaines said...

Love ya Stan The Man! You bring a smile to me like most can't and you know your internet marketing too :-)!

You Rock!!!!!
The Makdaddy :-)

Stacy Makdad said...

Hey Stan is I accidentally left you a message under a client of mine but I know he'll love ya as well :-)..

Hugs,
Stacy

Unknown said...

Yo The Stan Man!
Can you believe how one jvAlert can totally transform the lives of people on a regular basis?

I bet you do now!

That is what makes this business such an amazing ride, because you never know when the next thing you work on is going to be the thing that skyrockets you to stardom!

Keep up the great work, because if you can make Stacy smile, you are on the way to great things!

Have an amazing day!

Micheal Savoie
http://twitter.com/michealsavoie

PS - So, did you break your camera? You didn't come get your picture taken with me... I see how it is, you are getting too big, now!

juamanakahuggerlady said...

IT IS NOW OFFICIAL!!!! YOU HAVE TIPPED ME OVER THE EDGE!!!!!! I CRIED BECAUSE I MISSED JVALERT IN VEGAS WHEN I SAW YOUR POST.
I'm lovin it and can't wait for more! I was gonna tell you harris wasn't upset, but I see he did that already. Can't wait to meet you at the next event!!!!!
hugg,hugg
juaman aka huggerlady